BRAVE Food Pantry
Dec 13, 2022
Please consider donating food, personal items, or gift cards to help fill the shelves of the Food Pantry.
Drop off your donations at BRAVE Church Englewood during Sunday services or on Wednesdays between 12:00-1:30pm/4:30-6:00pm
• Canned soups, stews, chili
• Canned meats (tuna, ham, chicken, spam, etc)
• Pasta, rice, flour
• Pasta sauce, canned
• Peanut butter, jelly
• Mac n' cheese, ramen noodles
• Canned fruits and vegetables
• Canned or dried beans
• Hamburger helper
• Cereal, oatmeal
• Toiletries (toothpaste, soap, shampoo, deodorant, etc)
• Anything else you feel is appropriate
• NO perishable items
Please note that we cannot accept damaged, opened, or expired items.
Please send all questions regarding volunteer opportunities or food requests to Michael Fant at email@example.com
Distribution is available on Wednesdays at the Englewood Campus from 12:00-1:30pm & 4:30-6:00pm
All food distribution requests are available to regular BRAVE attendees only.