The Solution: The BRAVE Virtues Campus
Renewal of University Education as a source of pursuing truth and molding character.
• An integrated view of life
■ Training the Intellect
■ Building Character
• Faith is central to the development of moral character.
• Faith and reason are mentally reinforcing.
• Faith and learning are complements.
The How: A partnership between BRAVE Church and a Christian University.
• Earn an accredited two year Associates of Arts degree.
• Have a gap year opportunity with college credits for current high school graduates
• Provide an entire year of dual credit curriculum for senior high home school students.
• Hybrid education: students dual enroll.
• Monday, Wednesday, Thursday face to face classes at BRAVE Church.
• Partner university grants transferable class credits for select courses taught on the BRAVE Virtues Campus.
• Students also take online courses from Christian University.
• Flexibility of the program allows students to work part-time.
For more information, contact Bob Rhyme